Jenn Loyd, I am a woman who is constantly discovering myself and teaching my 3 daughters to do the same (I call them my tiny sorority). I have a passion for encouraging women to feel confident and showing them that they are capable of anything. That is why I started LOBE LOVE. Our accessories are a way to remind women every day how wildly capable they are when they put on our statement earrings and accessories.
2. How do you define fashion and or style?
Fashion for me is all about wearing things that make you feel confident, comfortable, and beautiful. It looks different for everyone and it’s really all about expressing yourself. Fashion & Style tells the story of who you are without you having to use any words.
3. What influences your style? ie travel, work, movies, magazines, social media trends, celebrities, color, etc.
What influences my style is travel, trends, and colors. I love experimenting with fun seasonal trends and colors, especially in accessories.
4. How has your style evolved?
My style has evolved as I’ve grown as a person. I no longer care about what others think about how I dress and I focus inward on how I feel in the clothes- what feelings I have when I put them on. If they make me feel confident, comfortable, and beautiful then they are a keeper. My style has also evolved as I’ve become a mother. My body has gone through a lot of changes bringing my tiny sorority into the world and I embraced them all with style.
5. What does your dream wardrobe consist of?
Lots of cute jeans, tops, and fun sandals & booties.
6. If you were to give fashion advice to your younger self what would it be?
It would be to make sure I was trying the trend for the right reasons and not to just keep up with other people- I would tell myself to pay attention to how the clothes made me feel because if I was uncomfortable in them, I would be carrying that uncomfortable feeling around with me all day.
7. How important is it to be body positive and to appreciate the skin that you're in?
It’s extremely important to me as I am raising 3 little ladies. We all are built differently (inward & outward) and my goal is to teach my girls to embrace their natural beauty and encourage them to compliment other girls on theirs. I am teaching them that we don’t compete with others for beauty because we are all beautiful.
8. What do you love about jewelry? What is your absolute favorite, is it earrings, necklaces, etc.
I love that jewelry always fits 🤣 No matter what, I can dress up the basic pieces I have with a couple of cute accessories and I am ready in minutes. Obviously, I love a good statement earring and a headband to go with it.
9. How do you incorporate accessories and jewelry into your daily looks?
I wear statement earrings almost every day and sometimes 2 different pairs.
My non-negotiables are definitely statement accessories! I love designing them and then seeing my vision come to life. My other non-negotiable is I will only wear things that I am truly comfortable in and feel good in. I won’t be sacrificing that for style anymore.
11. Tell us why you choose fashion and style. So what we mean by that is, we don’t have to dress up, we don’t have to adorn ourselves with jewels and embellish with accessories, but we do, we choose to… why do you?
I use it as a way to express myself and they bring me confidence. And confidence is really the best accessory.
12. What’s your favorite fashion/style quote or mantra?
"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak it." Rachel Zoe
13. How and where can people connect with you?
Connect with me on Instagram at @lobeloveco (instagram.com/lobeloveco) and see all our fun accessories at www.lobelove.com
Wonderfully put Jenn. A quote we really enjoyed is, "Fashion & Style tell the story of who you are without you having to use any words." What story are you telling today?